No announcement yet.

Pirates of the Caribbean II: Dead Man's Chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I wish I had a giant pillow during Pirates. That movie was so boring.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

stay on topic!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm always on target. Topic.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by hexagonian
          The loose ends felt more like the second 'Back to the Future' movie.

This is what happens when you make a great first movie, it makes gobs of money, and you say, 'There's gotta be a trilogy in there somewhere...'

Anyhow, my daughter enjoyed it, but she likes anything with Orlando Bloom in it.

imma start doing that...

I already ate two hotdogs "theres gotta be a trilogy in there somewhere"
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
            You're a moron. There aren't any loose ends? How about

Spoiler:
            The building romantic triangle with Elizabeth kissing Captain Sparrow near the end?

I thought that was just a cunning stratagem to
            Spoiler:
            chain the chap to the mast
            . There is no marital problem -- there is just a perception of one because Orlando's character is an idiot.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

But what about...

Spoiler:
              ...the compass constantly pointing at him when in her possession.

Comment

Bingo. Lorizael is among the people in this thread who's not an idiot.*

*I did not say that anyone in the thread is an idiot. The above statement is in no way intended to insult anyone.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                  But what about...

Spoiler:
                  ...the compass constantly pointing at him when in her possession.
                  Damn, I missed that. Makes it even more obvious.

Comment

I enjoyed the film emensely. WHo stayed for the end of teh credits?
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I didn't. I heard what it was later. It's just finding out what happened to that little dog.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                      X