No announcement yet.

How do you like your job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancer I bet u were half dead when u went in for the diagnosis for addisons. its a rough disease. the diabetes as long as controlled, ur kidneys will be good to you.
    Sikander there is a high turnover in a lot of hospitals. This is why i choose to do agency nursing. the pay is better and i have 12 years under my belt. I didnt like the fact of being over worked everytime a fellow nurse didnt show or quit like that. those patients arent going anywhere the still need to be taken care of. with less staff members. at least with agency i pick my jobs and assignements
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Nurses in the Phils work for free so that when a paid position opens up they get it.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Alot more than half I'd say. Amazing the difference when they started pumping me full of the stuff I needed at the main hospital in Eugene.

Comment

• Thats one good thing i can say about peace harbor they will fly the dire folks they cant handle to eugene. 75% of our weekend callins are the wonderful sit and wait for the sand dune atv victims to se if theyneed to be flown out
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Ha! They could have flown me? Maybe not, this was maybe 15 years ago or so. My stepfather drove me.

I'm amazed that more don't get hurt on those dunes the way they get going in different directions at speed.

This summer the town is a bit slower than in years past, gas prices...

Comment

Working...
            X