Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli ground forces enter southern Gaza - CNN

From Israeli military official.

This follows the destruction of two bridges out of Gaza as well as a power plant.
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Re: Israeli ground forces enter southern Gaza - CNN

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
    a power plant.
    Great idea
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

So they finally are responding to the Hamas actions as to a declaration of war...
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: Re: Israeli ground forces enter southern Gaza - CNN

Originally posted by Spiffor

Great idea

How is that a great idea? Do Palestinians have spare power plants? I think it's a bad idea. They could have only bombarded the power lines or something and left the plant standing for later, presumably peaceful, times.

Comment

Sarcasm, VetLegion, sarcasm.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Sarcasm, VetLegion, sarcasm.
              Damn, I would have SO wanted to see someone defend that attack.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I was about to, too Imran, you bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Damn, I would have SO wanted to see someone defend that attack.
                  at this point, I don't give a **** anymore.

Comment

It's not like Hamas hasn't had it coming for a while.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Or Israel for that matter.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        Or Israel for that matter.
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

:shrug:

We were doing so well, ignoring this whole issue. Now we get yet another useless Palestine/Israel thread....

In the end, lost of Palestinians will die, far fewer Israelis, and nothing will have changed significantly.
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

Yeah, cuz firing a missile into a city isn't deliberately targetting civilians, especially when a second one is fired five minutes later, killing the crowd which gathers at the first scene.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Yeah, cuz firing a missile into a city isn't deliberately targetting civilians, especially when a second one is fired five minutes later, killing the crowd which gathers at the first scene.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X