X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany - France 2-1
    Blah

Comment

• Do you actually concern yourself with whether other people check their scores?

No, alva, I checked to see what place I was in, and noticed I had only 56 predictions instead of 60.

Comment

• Germany - Italy: 2-1
        Portugal - France: 0-10000

Scholari is in fact the devil himself! However, I am too exhausted to rant about it at the moment.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston
          Dauphin,

Not that it matters much at this point, but I did get two results and one score right in the QF matches, yet I didn't get any points.
          My apologies, I did not see your score predictions first time around.

Whilst I try to make sure details are correct there will inevitably be errors or omission from time to time. I trust that if anyone notes an adverse error that they will, as you have done, point it out to me.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Do you actually concern yourself with whether other people check their scores?

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Seriously, I think you've done a great job with this Dauphin.

And this sentiment grows stronger every time you agree to give me additional points.

Comment

• Why are Imran & Wernazuna ahead of me when I've got more predicted results and more exact scores?
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Because they predicted the group placings better than you, and later round predictions carry more points.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Germany - Italy 1-1
                    Portugal - France 0-1
                    får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

• Germany vs. Italy 2-0
                      Portugal-France 1-2
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Germany vs. Italy 1-1
                          Portugal-France 1-1
                          Quendelie axan!

Comment

• Alteration:

Germany 2 - 1 Italy
                            France 2 - 0 Portugal

Comment

• Germany 3 - 2 Italy

Comment