Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany - Italy 2-1
    Portugal - France 0-2
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Poof

Comment

• Nobody sees Italy as a winner, so I guess I'll throw my score

Italy-Germany 3-1
        Portugal-France 2-1
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• missed last round due to other committments :beer:

italy vs germany 1-1
          portugal vs france 1-2
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Ok, change:

Portugal - France 0-4

I'm going to go with a result that's at least within the realm of possibility.
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

• 'Poly was down on Saturday and I couldn't get my preds in for the Sat games, so I'd better get in earlier this time...

Germany 1 - 0 Italy
              France 2- 0 Portugal

Comment

• Climbing my way up to the top

Too bad I didn't predict Klose as top scorer.

Comment

• Semi-Finals:
                  Germany vs. Italy 2-0
                  Portugal-France 0-1

Comment

• Germany vs. Italy 3-1
                    Portugal-France 1-1
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I am pretty pissed off about the results of the Cup so far, so I can now predict anything I want .

Germany vs. Italy 1 - 1
                      Portugal vs. France 3 - 0 (the worst result for the French that's at least somewhat possible).
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                        I am pretty pissed off about the results of the Cup so far, so I can now predict anything I want .

Germany vs. Italy 1 - 1
                        Portugal vs. France 3 - 0 (the worst result for the French that's at least somewhat possible).
                        Maybe if you're predicting the number of red cards each side will get
                        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                        -Joan Robinson

Comment

• With Ivanov out of the competition, I don't think we'll be seeing more than one red in any of the remaining games .
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Germany vs. Italy 0-3
                            (without German's best player Frings. He was banned because of this "punch": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwMpa...&search=Frings )

Portugal-France 1-0
                            "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

• So they did ban him afterall?

Italians

There the ones making a case he should be.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• How does that deserve the Italians a ?

Comment

Working...
                                X