Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Cuisine: brownies, chocolate cake, cookies... it's Baking time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicks love it when you cook. It gives them the impression of you being a powerful man who knows what he does and is in control. It's the epithome of heterosexuality.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

BTW, anyone else not baking because no room in his studio to have an oven?

Comment

Anyone else thinking cooking is cool and baking is not?

Comment

Baking allows you to relax a bit instead of having to do 3 sautés...

Comment

Yeah, but it requires more accuracy in the composition of the mixture.

I think those guys are wusses who freak out in face of such a task

Comment

Well it's also a question of having the room for it. I only have two heating plates. Not everybody has got three kitchens and six bathrooms.

Comment

This is great Etchy! A baking thread with controversy.

I congratulate you.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Comment

I have one kitchen and 2 bathrooms, I'm not kuciwalker. Also, not having the room for it is not a reason to call it a gay activity. Unless you're a projecting loser.

Lance, what happened to your recipe?

It is true, the internet is full of losers who try to compensate by random insults. Do some sports, guys.

Comment

I have to dig it up and I'm too lazy right now. It's worth waiting for.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

It's just chemisty that you can eat. I love baking.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                          I have one kitchen and 2 bathrooms, I'm not kuciwalker. Also, not having the room for it is not a reason to call it a gay activity. Unless you're a projecting loser.
                          WTF?

Comment

Btw if I ever wanted a brownie I'd buy one at Subway. I'm not sure I would eat something cooked by German hands. I still remember the awful experiences.. brrr. Etchy das murderer.
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Why does everyone call him Etchy?

Comment

Because it's his name?
                                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X