Clear All

SCG are the KSA of this tournament.

Wow.
    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
      SCG are the KSA of this tournament.

Wow.
      No, they're just being themselves. We beat them 6-1 last time (before last week) as well
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

No, I was referring to the horrid showing KSA made in 2002... where Germany scored 7 goals and gave none to those Saudis.
        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror
          6 - 0
          I loved the Sun Online commentary - what a hoot.

"Turn the oven off - the turkey's done."
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
            Commentator Mick McCarthy : "The slidin' tackle is an Art Form - there's nowt wrong wi' it if you get t'ball".

* Kezman slides in and gets the ball, and gets sent off for it.

McCarthy : "Ay, 'e 'ad to go for that"

I watched it at least 15 times and I'm still not sure. From some angles it looked like a clear red while from others it wasnt all that bad. He certainly hit ball first and from some angles the contact wasnt all that much (but I think the intent was there).
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus

Seen enough yet?
              Not yet. I was more impressed with the 4th and 5th goals than the first three since defenders were at least covering Crespo and Tevez. It could be argued though that the match was already over when Kezmen was red carded.

If they can accomplish 1/4 of this result against Holland (and I sincerely doubt they will) then they will be a clear favorite.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI

Comment

First deliberate handball by Dr. Ogba after only 3 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

Awesome.

Now I can watch the TV, mute the Spanish commentary, and put on the English audio.
                  Damn it. There is a delay. The commentary is behind the tv. Grrrr.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

First deliberate handball by Dr. Ogba after only 3 mins.
                    Yeah, his loosing his touch.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Van Persie!!!!

What a screamer. Arsenal now have four goals in the competition.

- and van Nistelroy, 2-0!

Comment

Robben just got a yellow for diving. Even though I couldn't completely follow this decision, I told ya they exist, Spencer.

Comment

Nevermind.

ACK!
                          Last edited by Tuberski; June 16, 2006, 12:51.
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                            Robben just got a yellow for diving. Even though I couldn't completely follow this decision, I told ya they exist, Spencer.
                            He took a nudge, but the way he flung himself drove that decision, IMO.

Comment

Good goal from the IC too. I hope it stays that way so I can consolidate my UEFA cup slot on the predictions league.

Comment

Van Persie!!!!

What a screamer. Arsenal now have four goals in the competition.

- and van Nistelroy, 2-0!
                                Until I saw the goal I thought you were implying something about Van Persie's sexuality.

I love the comment by Tommy Smyth "it looked like the goalie was trying to hail a cab. The ball was in the back of the net before he had his hand up"

Comment

Working...
                                X