No announcement yet.

Say Hello, Alberto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to be really frickin' stupid to live in Florida. I think the second you move to that state you forfeit the rights to complain or make noise about hurricanes.

You don't see me posting each time it snows.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
      So, Che, don't you wish you were in Chicago right about now?

Not really, kinda sorta, but only cuz my friends and family live there. But it was grey most of last weekend when I was up there. I did get some pizza, Italian beef and Chicago style hotdogs while I was up there.

As the map shows, the storm is coming no where near us. Anyway, the last two years were particularly unsual for the amount of storms we've gotten. North Carolina and Texas historically get hit more often, but no one *****es about people living in those states.

Anyway, one out of five Canadians visits Florida each year. One out of thirteen live here year round.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        You don't see me posting each time it snows.

That's because your snow storms aren't marvels of nature.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It ceases to be a marvel when it happens a dozen times each year.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Not really. But if you aren't interested, the solution is don't read the thread.

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Silly Asher.

Comment

Chicago style deep dish pizza.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My neighbors went to Florida for vacation this week

I wish Chicago Deep Dish Pizza would be called "pizza", it's more of a pizza pie than a pizza
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

The best Chicago deep dish pie I ever had wasn't even in Chicago. It was best enjoyed with a working class beer from the upper midwest like Pabst Blue Ribbon. Yes, it's rubbish beer but it some how fits.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Parochial weather threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                          So, Che, don't you wish you were in Chicago right about now?

Y'know, where we don't get... hurricanes? (At least, not the kind that isn't an alcoholic libation.)

It's been sunny and wonderful for how long?

Seems like the past 3 months...
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Only you and Malevelant Light complained. You're both reactionaries.
                            Malevolent Light isn't a reactionary - the world has never been as messed up as he'd like it to be.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I appreciate Che's threads. They provide an apolytoner's perspective of hurricanes which I find invaluable.

It also gives me a heads up on when to watch/avoid CNN.
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

What, there is some other terribly interesting/pressing thing that you'd rather babble about (to Winston & Asher)?

Che's Hurricane threads

People whining about hurricane threads

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X