No announcement yet.

Say Hello, Alberto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came back because I didn't have internet and I missed all you guys.

Other reasons...

We bought property on the ocean and want to build a house on it so we need $.

Dolores and her pa aren't fully vested in social security yet and since they make them pay into it they really should put in enough time to get it. Pa has about 7 more years.

The sale agreement on the multiplex I sold gives us a free 2 bedroom apartment for 10 years, 7 of which remain. That's too nice to walk away from.

When all these things are concluded we will join the well over 100,000 Americans permanantly retired in the Philippines, and never look back.

"And don't forget the people. "

The wonderful, happy people of the Philippines. The best people in the world at just hanging out. Most don't have a judgemental bone in their bodies. I tell them that if they ever go to the US don't expect to be treated as well as they treat foriegners because the Philippine people are the most welcoming people in the world.

Dolores sometimes has to deal with the racism of guests in her job...racism that she herself would never feel towards others.

Zkrib, it is culture shock being back in the US and dealing with all these stressed out high pressure over achievers who have power lunches and quality time and whose **** stinketh not. I feel more and more detached from this country with every trip we make.
    Last edited by Lancer; June 13, 2006, 04:10.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
    X