Say Hello, Alberto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Hello, Alberto.

The reactionaries prayed it wouldn't come. They begged me not to do it. Yet me fans want more, so here we are again. It's time for another installment of, Che's Hurricane Threads!

Though, this one isn't expected to get to hurricane strength, it might be a very strong Tropical Storm.

In any event, it shouldn't bother me. Knock on wood.

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

SE regional radar's already picking this guy up.
    Attached Files
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

Comment

I thought it was about your son named Alberto
          Blah

Comment

Oh, yet another "Look at me and how windy it is" thread.

I don't think you have to be a reactionary to be a bit fed up with this.

Comment

Hello, Alberto.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                Oh, yet another "Look at me and how windy it is" thread.

I don't think you have to be a reactionary to be a bit fed up with this.
                Only you and Malevelant Light complained. You're both reactionaries.

And if you don't like the threads, WHY DO YOU OPEN THEM UP AND POST IN THEM!?!

Comment

Look at me and how windy it is! Look at me and how windy it is!

Won't somebody look at me?
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

There is, in any given hurricane, more energy than in the combined nuclear arsenals of the U.S. and Russia.

Hurricanes are nothing to laugh about.
                    ...unless they're aimed at other people.

Comment

Got kite?
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Surf's up!

Comment

Watch out for that surf Che. I once went over an overpass on I 95 that had a sign 'The highest point in Florida'.

You can swim, yes?
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

So, Che, don't you wish you were in Chicago right about now?

Y'know, where we don't get... hurricanes? (At least, not the kind that isn't an alcoholic libation.)
                            B♭3

Comment

Are all Floridianites as whiny?

Comment

Working...
                              X