No announcement yet.

Suicides acts of war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colon, you might want to have a gander at America in general.

Since when has the average American ever given more than two shakes of a **** about anything that didn't directly involve him?

Whatever's going on in Gitmo, well, that's someone else's problem.
    B♭3

Comment

As an American, I can say that I am very much in favor of SEP fields.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's how cloaking devices work, Lorizael.
        B♭3

Comment

Clever Romulans.

As an American, I think those prison thingies are bad. Very bad. And should not exist. The ones in Cuba, that is.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
            ... they're terrorists and anything they do, be it committing suicide, ... or pooping in their pants, are aimed at destroying the West.
            Ooops

I think I just destroyed the West.
            I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

It seems the one fellow who was "going to be released" wasn't going to be released. Instead he was being transfered to Saudi Arabia where the government wanted him for traveling over seas to commit terrorist acts.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

A mission which was successfully accomplished.

After all he was able to get to Cuba and commit an act of asymmetrical warfare
                which was aimed at lowering US reputation in the world
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                  After all he was able to get to Cuba and commit an act of asymmetrical warfare
                  which was aimed at lowering US reputation in the world
                  It was already quite low...
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                    Faith in the American populace to fall for ivory tower bull**** like this? Puhleese...
                    Dan, the Republican talk radio shows have turned you into a sick twisted little man if you really believe a fair trail is "ivory tower bull****" or that the unlimited detention without trial is compatable with democracy.

Comment

BTW did anyone else watch the news today. The White House denied that they thought the suicides were an act of war leaving me to believe that phrase was either 1) the private words of an officer who spoke to the media or 2) Something the White House now feels so stupid about that they want to back way from it.

Comment

As according to BBC-Link in the OP it was the camp commander who talked about the asymmetric warfare I have no problems in believing that it was just the commanders personal opinion and not something sanctioned by the white house
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

It was already quite low...
                          How low was it?
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                            As according to BBC-Link in the OP it was the camp commander who talked about the asymmetric warfare I have no problems in believing that it was just the commanders personal opinion and not something sanctioned by the white house
                            Well in that case, we can just blame the White House for putting a moron in charge of the camp.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                              Don't have to prove it, and likely it would be difficult besides. They were picked up on the battlefield and are being held for safekeeping.
                              I hope you fall victim to Al Qaeda with your attitude.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

They should, at most, have been treated like prisoners of war.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X