Suicides acts of war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicides acts of war

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Gosh that's a new one. I already had heard of suicide being immoral, selfish, stupid, against God's will and all that jazz, but until now it hadn't occured to me they're a means of warfare.

[update]since people don't really read posts beyond the OP:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

One of the prisoners was due to be released but he wasn't told yet.

Utaybi had been declared a "safe person, free to be released" but the US needed a country to send him to, Professor Denbeaux said.
    Last edited by Colonâ„¢; June 12, 2006, 07:35.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Is that from the Onion?
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Japan just declared war! New Pearl Harbour!
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I'm missing them already.

Actually if they were really involved with the terrorists I say that's the life they chose and the death they chose. If they're not, well then it's very sad what's happening.

Many uncouth things are done in war on both sides, that's why it sucks.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

If I was being held without trial in a torture camp, probably for the rest of my life, I'd probably 'declare war' as well.

Comment

The camp commander said the two Saudis and a Yemeni were "committed" and had killed themselves in "an act of asymmetric warfare waged against us".
            Life as terror suspect isn't easy, if your alive they think you're a terrorist, if you're dead they think you're still out to get them. Bring the camp commander a tinfoil hat, please.
            Blah

Comment

Only the good terrorists die young.

Comment

Didn't they want to close the damn camp anyway? Or was that just me dreaming of reason coming back into politics again?
                Blah

Comment

Act of asymmetrical warfare?!?
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Hmmm... maybe a few more guards should take an extra 15 minute break.

We could just let them all kill themselves! Terrorists gone, base closes. What a nice solution.
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

However found that line is amazing
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

"I'll kill myself, now that will teach them infidels!"
                        Blah

Comment

Atthy Mettwick Woahfey-uh?!!
                          Attached Files
                          I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

The People's Front of Judea, Crack Suicide Squad

You know, it's not easy being a locked up terrorist in the cruel world of today. Once you realise there's nobody else around to kill, there's only one thing to do..

Comment

If these men are all proven terrorist, the US could have tried them long ago...yet, no trials in years....

Interesting....
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X