Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boann
    more information than i wanted to know about bananas
    you aint kidding there girl and then some even with crotch bacteria way to much info
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Any good old excuse to scratch is good enough for me.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

crotch bacteria wouldn't be a problem if we all shaved down there. . See my seemingly off subject post ties in with the thread after all.

But seriously, the main reason is because of STD's. That's the main thing that can make a crotch dirty. But since I don't have any STD's...

The main fact is that you've been touching your penis, and then you may come in contact with the public. I do the common courtesy of washing my hands in the public sector. Especially when I'm shaking hands etc. I would hope other do the same. I don't want to indirectly be touching other people's penises.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
          In the army I was in, we showered once a week.

A) Showering hasn't got anything with the army - btw, now in the summer, showering twice a day is highly recommended.

B) REMFing is not a crime.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Since voting in this thread, I've showered every day. This Apolytonian peer-pressuring has to stop!

Comment

I shower every day. But occasionally if I have nothing to do (not possible with you know what going on in my personal life- I won't mention them again ), but occasionally I'll Veg out and do nothing the entire day- including not showering. I called them my lazy days.

I kind of miss my lazy days.

Comment

Working...
              X