Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would lead to weight gain.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      (long story behind the diarrhea... you really don't want to hear it )
      I've got food cooking, so I'm not going anywhere
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
        That would lead to weight gain.

-Arrian
        sigh...

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Code:
            (*)   <---- the joke

( )
             |    <---- you
          --|--
             |
            / \
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hmmmm, what about I, Robot? That was another steaming pile of Will Smith's ****...
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Nice!

But I have my doubts that anything which includes both "Sava" and "Secret" in its name will make you rich overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
              Where's Gigli!??
              Gigli wasn't a blockbuster.

And its apparant that the word "Blockbuster" has changed in meaning. This guy seems to mean how much a movie was made for. The actual term is really about how successful it is.

You shouldn't call something a blockbuster until after it has made double its production value, at least 100 million. Some of these movie never even made a profit.
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
                Hmmmm, what about I, Robot? That was another steaming pile of Will Smith's ****...

You could almost just substitute Will Smith's filmography for this list.

Bad Boys I and II, Hitch, I Robot, WWWest, Independence Day...

The Men in Blacks were okay... but I was disappointed by the first one. The second was was on par with the first... so I wasn't disappointed. Enemy of the State was a good movie though. I enjoyed it. Other than that, I don't care for anything else he's been in.

Ali? meh...

Legend of Bagger Vance...

Six Degress of Seperation... I vaguely remember that...
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
                  Decent-to-Good Will Smith Movies:

Ali
                  Six Degrees of Separation
                  Men in Black
                  Enemy of the State
                  Bad Boys (thank Michael Bay!)
                  Hitch
                  Independence Day
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

I just ordered the first season of Wild Wild West on DVD. That show rocked!

Robert Conrad rocked. James West could take teh Kirk any day.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      btw, Titanic should be #1 on this list

(I don't even remember if it came out in the summer or not, but that is the worst "blockbuster" of all time)
                      QFT
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

BS. Titantic got me laid by two different women. You got to know how to use them...

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Sava
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                            BS. Titantic got me laid by two different women. You got to know how to use them...

You pay your dues, you get rewarded.
                            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                            X