Star Trek Vs. Star Wars: The Wrath of the Geeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retire the SG-1 title?
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• SG-1 accidently led the Ori to our galaxy.
      It's the product of an overarching theme of the show which is free will and curiousity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip McWho
        Oh they are Gods, there's no doubting the Ori's power.

And whose the Q?
        Oh, just a race of all-powerfull beigns that like to toy around with humans.

The Q continium would kick Ori but.
        I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

• Originally posted by _BuRjaCi_

Oh, just a race of all-powerfull beigns that like to toy around with humans.

The Q continium would kick Ori but.
          The Q are con men.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• And when they fight wars, stars go nova. Q = win.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• So? The Empire has weapons that can make stars go nova too. Hell, so do independent scientists within the Federation.

Comment

• Yes, but the Q do it just by thinking about it. Everybody else needs expensive and elaborate technology. The Q can travel through time, undo death, transport anywhere instantly, create/destroy/move matter and energy at will, and generally piss on the laws of (star trek) physics as they see fit.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
                  Yes, but the Q do it just by thinking about it.
                  No they don't, otherwise Voyager's crewpeople wouldn't have been able to use their weapons!

Comment

• Monkeys. It's been years since I've seen a Voyager episode. And I'm lazy. And at work. So I'll concede this silly debate.

For now.

Comment

• "I got a bad feeling about this".

Comment

Working...
                      X