Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China vs India War: Who Wins? (No Nukes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lord of the mark
    The two gentlemen who are debating who would intervene on behalf of whom, without specifying the scenario that would lead up to war, are both silly.
    Now what would make you say that?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis

our non existant country was the most important trade centre in western europe even before your forefathers slaughtered the indians. your point ?
      My forefathers were from France, Britain and Germany.

Your point?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Could someone place a pity vote for India?

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
          Hearsay, but the 'blokes' I spoke to claimed that both missiles and French nationals were 'neutralised'.

Christ, this isn't hard to find, GePap. Third link on google of 'exocet argentina sas raid airbase'
          Read your own article...

Planned, as in, IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Thank you for proving me right with your own "proof".

[
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion
            Could someone place a pity vote for India?
            LOL well stalemate is ALMOST tied... I voted stalemate.

One important question... well several important questions is WHO is the agressor, and what is defined as "victory"?

Comment

• You do realise that China would be attacking from the mountains while India would be attacking towards them. This would give the Chinese a distinct advantage.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin

The populations are about the same, for intents and purposes...
                China = 1.3 billion
                India = 1.01 billion

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                  You do realise that China would be attacking from the mountains while India would be attacking towards them. This would give the Chinese a distinct advantage.
                  Not in supply. It actually goes with my position, the defender would win (so if both sides were persuring it, bloody stalemate would occur).

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    Japan was democratic, by and large, albeit a democracy that fell under the control of an ultranationalist and imperialist military, mainly due to a lack of liberal institutions to curtail their rising influence in politics. It wasn't a liberal democracy, but it was a democracy and therefore representative, IMO.
                    I'm not sure what institutional arrangements Japan had before WW2, but it's not because a country happens to have a representative parliament that you can call it "democratic". Imperial Germany also had a representative parliament but it had little sway over the government. That is why, spite of all appearances, Germany was authocratic for instance..
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Japan's system was similar to the Prussian system in many ways (although it was also influenced by the British), so it may not fall under your definition of "democratic".
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• You're the one with the odd definition of "democratic".
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• I never said yours was odd. It's a vague term and there's certainly room for disagreement on what is and what isn't "democratic" or "representative".
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Apartheid South Africa was a democracy. Athens was a democracy even when slaves vastly outnumbered citizens. Democracy can exist without liberal values.
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Ok, ok, ok. So call it a democracry or whatever, but whenever people are saying that democracies do not go to war with each other, they do are thinking of liberal democracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion
                                Interestingly, Belgium has more than three times the exports India has. India has a long way to go until it can challenge the Belgian war machine.
                                Originally posted by alva
                                Btw, you don't know that number by heart, do you?
                                Did I miss something, or are we still waiting for the answer to this important question?

Comment

Working...
                                X