Operation Reclamation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka

Why would I return it to the retailer? It's not exactly their problem if they have a problem with the product, they'll just give me a new one. This way, I'm a better customer because they might want to review the problem. If not, well I did give them a chance.

THat, and oh, it wasn't bought from a store next to me. I can't get there.
    If you can't get to the store, that's one thing.

However, the retailer should stand behind the product they sell. If there is a defect, they will act as an intermediary between the end customer and the manufacturer. If they can replace the product for you, you will get restitution much quicker. They may also have reps that deal directly with the manufacturer or distributor, so may have better access to the appropriate channels.

Of course, all this asssumes it was bought at a reasonably large or specialized retailer, and not some cash and carry or convenience store.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

That's not the reality right now. Trust me, this is the best way.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Besides, I would appreciate your support. YOu should support me. Why are you acting like this? Which one do you hate, freedom or justice?

Shake it off mister, and join the winning team for the big victory!!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I've attached few pictures of my stick.
          Really, Pekka, I don't think that's necessary.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"Go Ducks" ?
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Did you write the strongly typed letter in English or Suomi?
              B♭3

Comment

Pekka, those sticks are supposed to be used on the SURFACE of your body
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

q cubed, english.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                  X