Operation Reclamation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Reclamation

OK yes. I'm a traditional Finn who can't ever complain about products, except to their friends, but not to the seller or manufacturer. That's a cultural thing.

BUt I'm tired of accepting these losses, I've paid for this crap. So, I just got this new deodorant stick, it was quite expensive too for my income and it broke. YES! IT BROKE! I bet you never heard that one before, well it happened and I wasn't abusing the stick, the bottle thingie broke, the function of it. It doesn't function anymore. SO I can't use it.

I will e-mail to them and say I should get a new one, attached with photos.

I think I will get a new one. Maybe an extra product as well. I will be polite though. So I started thinking, now that I'm up doing my reclamation, I should do all my reclamations as well and send some feedback to everyone I've been unhappy with and ask for stuff.

We'll see what I can get!

happy times!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Let me guess, Degree?

Comment

Nah, Chanel's Allure.

Not that I'm super pissed, this scent was kind of disappointment to me so it's not like I want to use this anymore but damn it I want a free one because this one broke.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Supercitizen - back in action
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Throw punches first, ask questions later.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

yeah! OK here's the e-mail I sent to Chanel..

Hi,

I got this deodorant stick, allure homme sport to be exact, but it broke after only few times of usage. The mechanism of the container does not work and because of that the 'stick' part doesn't come up and I can't use it. I don't know if this is a feature problem with the product or not.

I've attached few pictures of my stick. If you have any extra sticks or products you usually send to replace faulty ones, I'd more than appreciate it. I still do like the product and I've been using Chanel's products and would recommend them to anyone I know.

If you want, I can send you the stick. Maybe your quality personnel wants to review the problem. If so, please let me know the address and I'll send it to you. Also a reminder, I'm from Finland, meaning that this product was not bought from the UK but this was the e-mail address I found from the website, so if this is not the correct address, please forward this to the right place. If there is any additional information you need, please don't hesitate to e-mail me.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
            and then there's my contact information and address.

I also sent 3 good pictures of the stick.

I think it's a good one I sent. What do you guys think? I think I'm getting a new stick. I'm hoping for extra products too. But I'm not trying to fool them, it actually did broke and I did not use it wrong.

Where's me next faulty product!!!!

I'm kind of liking this, why didn't I do this earlier? BEsides, I AM willing to send the stick to them if they want it. You know, they might appreciate it, figure out the problems of their products. I'm a great customer!
            In da butt.

Comment

OK I post the pics I attached..

first one
              Attached Files
              In da butt.

Comment

second pic (so they see I haven't been able to use it, meaning it's not all used up and I'm asking for free stuff)..
                Attached Files
                In da butt.

Comment

and the final blow, the broken mechanism. Then again I don't know if they can see anything wrong from this pic, I can't. But I still attached it.
                  Attached Files
                  In da butt.

Comment

Seriously, wouldn't it make more sense to return it to the place of purchase?
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

SO what do you guys think? Definitely a new stick? Man, I hope they don't just send me a free sample.. some crappy little tube. I want my product! and then some!
                      In da butt.

Comment

Kontiki, No.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                          Seriously, wouldn't it make more sense to return it to the place of purchase?
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            Kontiki, No.
                            Why not?

Comment

No.
                              Why would I return it to the retailer? It's not exactly their problem if they have a problem with the product, they'll just give me a new one. This way, I'm a better customer because they might want to review the problem. If not, well I did give them a chance.

THat, and oh, it wasn't bought from a store next to me. I can't get there.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X