Anyone know how to get rid of mice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geronimo
    Cat's don't normally stink. In fact I've never encountered a cat with an odor I could discern, much less form an opinion on. What on earth are people doing to the poor cats you've been encountering?
    Cats may not stink, but their waste products do. Very much so.

Snakes crapping everywhere will need to be dealt with. it will stink it will stain it will be ****ty and the animal crawling through it will probably smell pretty ****ty too.
    Snake poop doesn't smell (much) AFAIK.

No contest AFAICT.
    As I said most people probably prefer cats, even though they have their own problems, such as destroying stuff, carrying diseases and parasites, etc.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      Anyone here ever had a cat present a mouse to you as a trophy?
      I had a cat that brought me a lizard and dropped it at my foot. Lizard climbed up my leg, I climbed up the wall. After that I got used to her presents.
      One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Cats may not stink, but their waste products do. Very much so.

Snake poop doesn't smell (much) AFAIK.

As I said most people probably prefer cats, even though they have their own problems, such as destroying stuff, carrying diseases and parasites, etc.
        Cat's can be kept free of all those things even easier than dogs.

Snakes otoh can't be cleared of samonella.

Comment

Cats stink only if they have some serious health problems, my cat died of leukemia after it silently destroyed his liver and immunitary system
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Computer controled, radar directed, auto cannon. Or, nuke the site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Use a trackball and pitch the mouse.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                The guy lives in Newfoundland, he'll be lucky if he can find his local store.
                Fixed.
                What?

Comment

Can you play paintball with those mice?
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

The guy lives in Newfoundland, he'll be lucky if he locates the can. No stores.

Comment

The guy lives in Calgary, he'll be lucky if he can find mice for food.

Comment

A pied piper...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Bubonic plague kills mice. Try infecting them with bubonic plague.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Instigate civil war between the mouse clans.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
                              Instigate civil war between the mouse clans.
                              Great idea! Get out a marker and label a bunch of them as Terrans, Protoss and Zerg! Holy crap that could be fun. I suddenly find myself pretty pissed off I have no mice in the house...time to kill the cat.
                              I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Working...
                              X