Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos
    You really haven't seen this before?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      ...Agathon...
      God, you must really love him. You talk about him every chance you get, even when no one else mentions him.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

His name is synonymous with this topic, through his own effort.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You remind me of my brother. I hate my brother.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

why are people so surprised when someone hasn't seen a little video clip before? How many times has it been posted in this forum? twice?

Does everybody expressing this surprise click on every little video clip that ever gets posted in a forum? Are they never absent from the forum for weeks at a time? Does every thread title manage to grab their attention and get them to open every thread that is ever posted here?

Comment

To all those who say "old", and that goes to everyone on the Internet (which sadly is common).

The planet X0133CHE#11 is habitable, but since that planet is very old, I won't share anyone any of my photo's of it or information about it.

Do you get what I am trying to say?
              be free

Comment

A week after the snazzy New York Apple store opened, the glass elevator broke.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Interestingly enough, I also had my first kernel panic ever, today.

Comment

I've never, ever, had a Windows NT/2000/XP kernel panic.

Had many Linux ones. Could cause them on MacOS X at work with known bugs.

Comment

Comment

Glass Elevator make good photo!

bleh

Comment

Re: Funny Mac Sucks Video

Hilarious.

Server Error in '/' Application.
                          SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
                          Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException: SQL Server does not exist or access denied.]
                          System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.UserCreateReq uest() +167
                          System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.GetConnection (Boolean& isInTransaction) +386
                          System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.Get PooledConnection(SqlConnectionString options, Boolean& isInTransaction) +372
                          System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +384
                          ValenceFramework.Tools.DataTools.GetTable(String sql) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Projects\ValenceFramework\Tools\DataTools.cs:293
                          ValenceFramework.Tools.AdZones.DetectAdult() in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Projects\ValenceFramework\Tools\AdZones.cs:82
                          ValenceWap.Framework.PageTemplate.OnInit(EventArgs e) +109
                          ValenceWap.Article.OnInit(EventArgs e) +52
                          System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +241
                          System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +196

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

Comment

The site goes down sometimes because of heavy use.

The site is overspilling with seemingly very young over-excited idiots. I only read the comments if I want to find out more about the video, have to wade through a lot of crap to find 1 good post.
                            be free

Comment

Jack Russell ****ing Terriers
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Maybe by the same guy, maybe not...

lol Check my math, b*tch LOL
                                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                                X