Funny Mac Sucks Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Burn, baby, burn. We don't need no water, let the motherf*cker burn!
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Apple's marketshare actually shrank in Q1 2006...

Apple Computer so far hasn't been a boon to Intel. Apple, ranked fifth in the U.S. but not in the top five worldwide, saw its U.S. market share decline from 3.6 percent to 3.5 percent. Apple's worldwide share is around 2.3 percent.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Give them a year... Apple had supply problems in Q1 on the Intel notebooks, and I'm sure many were still waiting for the iBook and PowerMac replacement.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Honestly, why do people even buy Mac's?
            be free

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
              Give them a year... Apple had supply problems in Q1 on the Intel notebooks, and I'm sure many were still waiting for the iBook and PowerMac replacement.
              Their sales were up, it's just that the industry continues to grow much faster.

Comment

Working...
              X