Comment

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos
        You really haven't seen this before?
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

"Mac Killed My Innerchild!"
          bleh

Comment

My favorite part is the bit about the boat anchor.
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Any of that actually true? Or rather, any of that actually true to the extent that he says it is?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                    Any of that actually true? Or rather, any of that actually true to the extent that he says it is?
                    It's funny because it is true. There are all kinds of usability complaints with the MacOS X that really bother a lot of people who think "normally". There's a reason that Mac fans tend to be eccentrics and downright weird.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

It's funny because it is true. There are all kinds of usability complaints with the MacOS X that really bother a lot of people who think "normally". There's a reason that Mac fans tend to be eccentrics and downright weird.
                      but the little video is a gross exaggeration isn't it? If it was anywhere near as bad as that only a tiny percentage of people would choose to own a mac.

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Eh. I happily use a computer running Windows XP and have many complaints with it. You are not exactly unbiased, Asher.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

(this has even been posted here on poly before!)

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                              Eh. I happily use a computer running Windows XP and have many complaints with it. You are not exactly unbiased, Asher.
                              Of course there are usability complaints with Windows. And Linux. And Mac.

That's the whole point of the commercial, it was making fun of Apple's "Switch" commercials at the time. Apple, and Agathon, want people to believe that if you switch to a Mac nothing will ever bother you on your computer again. It's far from the truth.

Thank you for being so perceptive.

That said, a lot of the design paradigms for OS X are rather odd and non-standard, which annoys a lot of people.

Comment

Working...
                              X