Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is it ok to hate someone for their politics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    The wealthy like to be punished. That's why they hire dominatrixes.
    While us peons have to marry them!
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi
      Well, you know Americans. They see one billion bad communists and think that they are all that way.
      Fixed, bolding mine.

Comment

• That certainly takes the sarcasm out of my original statement.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That certainly takes the sarcasm out of my original statement.
          I had to do it, that much sarcasm can maim a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikander

I had to do it, that much sarcasm can maim a child.
            Don't try this at home.
            I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

Well, you know Americans. They see one bad communist and think that they are all that way.
              No, I didn't mean to say comunism isn't sort of evilish. But for the most par its just playing economical games with millions of peoples lives and runing an opressive police state. I wanted to point out that there are levels of evil, and that it is how you see the shades of gray that determines your position on the Evil-Good scale. The Nazis seem to be considered better by some Americain, which I find unbelivable...

I mean on the evil scale where the Nazis reach 14 and telemarketing 15, I would give comunism a 7 in Yugoslavia, 11 in Stalin's Soviet Union and a 10 in cultural revolution China.
              I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

• Originally posted by _BuRjaCi_

Wow, you Americains realy are hiped-up on "communism is evil".

I tought that was just a stereotype.

I mean where I come from comunism isn't considered inherently bad, if it had been executed like the Bolshevik goverment promised to the sailors at Kromstad. A true union of soviets basicaly a direct democracy (what the soviets where in the begining).
                We've been hiped up like that since before any communist revolutions. Communism is diametrically opposed to what Americans call freedom. Competition for resources in a darwinian sense is what freedom is all about in my country. Americans are very idealistic unfortunately. Ned is pretty extreme, but you can actually get a very good idea about the US by listening to his rants.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Listening to Ned's rants are a great way to reinforce stereotypes about American politics.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Stereotype?

Comment

• Sony
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Re: When is it ok to hate someone for their politics?

When they don't buy Made in the USA

Comment

Working...
                        X