Iran takes one more BIG step...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran takes one more BIG step...

towards becoming a big hole in the ground.

Breaking news about Satellite from The Jerusalem Post. Read the latest updates on Satellite including articles, videos, opinions and more.

Iran conducted a test launch Tuesday night of the Shihab-3 intermediate-range ballistic missile, which is capable of reaching Israel and US targets in the region
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

And how do you propose to make Iran a big hole in the ground?
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Or, more importantly, why?
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Because they have WEAPONS!!1

And all countries that have weapons are EVIL!!1 and must be destroyed!!1
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

LOL who exactly are "they?"

EDIT: lol
          Last edited by Cyclotron; May 23, 2006, 22:21.
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            And how do you propose to make Iran a big hole in the ground?
            lol shovels LOL
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

With a violent response like that, it's a good thing he's French.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal

With a violent response like that, it's a good thing he's French.
                My nukes take on Iran any day of the week
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You mean there was still lingering doubt that Iran was going to have sand pounded up their ass?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Fire our ****!"
                    "But I am le tired..."
                    "Well have a nap... then fire ze missiles!"

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      lol shovels LOL
                      I gave a lot of money to the Apolyton bookie, betting that you would say exactly that, and now I'm a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        You mean there was still lingering doubt that Iran was going to have sand pounded up their ass?
                        They aren't the ones who'll be getting pounded if you attack them. It's about the stupidest thing the US could do right now, which is why I recommend attacking immediately.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Somehow I think the transformation of Iran into a "hole in the ground" would be somewhat more of an atrocity than anything the Iranian government, in our most nightmareish (and unrealistic) scenarios, could do to us or our allies.

Comment

It'll be an airforce operation. The Marines aren't going in, but the US is more than capable of bombing the place back to the 10th century.

And it will be prolonged. Just wait. It's coming.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I think it's more likely we'll let the Israelis take the heat for us. If we're such good allies, it's about time they started pulling their weight; the Israeli government is going to get collective carpal tunnel from repeatedly cashing so many of our checks.

Comment

Working...
                              X