Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Wow! Are you identical twins?
    Ouch! An embarrassing moment right in this thread. A doctor doesn't know a brother and sister can never be identical twins.

Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

actually i think he was being sarcastic.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Curses!
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Senior in high school and the Fraturnity guy asked me to go out to a Frat party. Well how cool did I think I was being a senior going out with a freshman in college. Got all dolled up put on my best halter dress (was a while back ) did my hair I looked hot, he thought so to. So we go to the party I'm having a great time drinking and dancing then it comes time to go the bathroom. Do my thing, check myself, yes I look smashing! Walk out to see my date and his circle of friends he's standing with laughing and my date is laughing so hard at this point he has tears running down his face and has turned red. When he finally could spit it out he pointed to my a$$ only for me to find out that yes, I had tucked my dress into my panty hose, there I was just flapping in the breeze for the whole frat house to see I was mortified.

I did it way before Jennifer Aniston did!
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Okay this was pretty ****ing awesome when it comes to embarassing....

When I was at highschool... about um... 8-9 years ago I guess, anyway at like the school assembly there was this group of ***** performing, called, get this, "The Spice Guys", yep like "The Spice Girls" only much more wrong (this being when the spice girls were the nearest they ever were to being cool).

Then they wanted volunteers from the audience to dance (see where this is going?) except because no-one in their right mind would actually volunteer they had to use the method of sending an ugly wench out to drag victims up (I think it was a real female, but I may be wrong there). So yeah, I was unfortunate enough to be sitting at the end of a row, and also have a family curse, stage performer magnetisim or something, my Dad thinks is because being tall makes us stand out and be easy targets in an audience. In my Dad's case he doesn't even need to be in an isle seat.

Anyway the duress method of picking volunteers involves the victim not wanting to make a scene by refusing, altough actually I think my brain had shut down as a preventive measure so I didn't think of clutching onto the bench with a death grip.

So anyway I get dragged up onto the stage (I'm pretty sure it did involve being grabbed by the arm and pulled).

I can say categorically though, that I did not dance with the spice guys. I just stood there looking bored until released. I was happy enough with my moral victory to not actually be terribly embarassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
              Wow! Are you identical twins?
              I'm male, so I would hope not!
              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                Okay this was pretty ****ing awesome when it comes to embarassing....

When I was at highschool... about um... 8-9 years ago I guess, anyway at like the school assembly there was this group of ***** performing, called, get this, "The Spice Guys", yep like "The Spice Girls" only much more wrong (this being when the spice girls were the nearest they ever were to being cool).

Then they wanted volunteers from the audience to dance (see where this is going?) except because no-one in their right mind would actually volunteer they had to use the method of sending an ugly wench out to drag victims up (I think it was a real female, but I may be wrong there). So yeah, I was unfortunate enough to be sitting at the end of a row, and also have a family curse, stage performer magnetisim or something, my Dad thinks is because being tall makes us stand out and be easy targets in an audience. In my Dad's case he doesn't even need to be in an isle seat.

Anyway the duress method of picking volunteers involves the victim not wanting to make a scene by refusing, altough actually I think my brain had shut down as a preventive measure so I didn't think of clutching onto the bench with a death grip.

So anyway I get dragged up onto the stage (I'm pretty sure it did involve being grabbed by the arm and pulled).

I can say categorically though, that I did not dance with the spice guys. I just stood there looking bored until released. I was happy enough with my moral victory to not actually be terribly embarassed.
                it would have been better to have shown them up with actual talent
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                X