Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't live together if you're not married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ned
    Mr. Fun, I got you mixed up with Che. I already apologized to him. I will now apologize to you.

Congratulations! Your apology has successfully gone through the entire certification process.

Apology is officially accepted.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Big whoop. You're not getting married anyway unless you find a pardner that's deaf. The Cliff Klavin of Iowa.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        The Cliff Klavin of Iowa.
        Ouch.

Funny but ouch.

"Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Big whoop. You're not getting married anyway unless you find a pardner that's deaf. The Cliff Klavin of Iowa.

Have I ever told you how much I "hate" you?

joking about hating you

Comment

I know, bud.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Marriage is a piece of paper. A lot of them feel they have to stay together because of that lil piece of paper.

Couples that live together stay together because of dedication to each other.
              One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                Che, If I quoted you, I apologize. You are one of the most sane and sincere people I have ever had the pleasure of "meeting."
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

QUICK!! Someone get Che to the ER to revive him from the shock-induced coma!!

Comment

Working...
                  X