Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't live together if you're not married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Mr. Fun.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Look again, Ned. You quoted me.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Che, If I quoted you, I apologize. You are one of the most sane and sincere people I have ever had the pleasure of "meeting."
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            wtf
            Kuci, dittos for you as well.

Comment

Should I be insulted that I'm considered as sane as che?

Last edited by Kuciwalker; May 22, 2006, 21:34.

Comment

why would anyone want to live with a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                  No, Mr. Fun.

How was I being bigotted in talking about Christian extremists?
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

How was I being bigotted in talking about Christian extremists?
                    Because you're gay.

Comment

But Mr. Fun is also a Christian if I read correctly in the past. Being gay is not necessarily incompatible with being Christian in a growing number of denominations.

Is it bigotted to talk in a demeaning fashion about a demographic that you are part of?
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

If so, a lot of Jews are in trouble .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have stood up for Christians in general in the past when some atheists here in OT bashed Christians' belief.

If I was being bigotted and unreasonable, I would be attacking all Christians as being homophobic and ignorant. Since I have not done so, and since I'm a Christian myself, I found Ned's comment perplexing.

Comment

Now on the other hand you have on numerous occasions bashed all repugs as being homophobic despite groups such as Log Cabin repugs.

And since you are not a Republican that can count.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Mr. Fun, I got you mixed up with Che. I already apologized to him. I will now apologize to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                                Now on the other hand you have on numerous occasions bashed all repugs as being homophobic despite groups such as Log Cabin repugs.

And since you are not a Republican that can count.
                                If in my haste, I simply used the word "Republican" when I was talking about homophobic Republicans without qualifying and clarifying, I guess I can apologize . . . . . . .

I will let you know when I'm in the mood to apologize.

Comment

Working...
                                X