Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't live together if you're not married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so when are che and mr fun exchanging vows?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

When pigs fly and when Tyrannosaurus Rexes take over New York City.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

awwwwwwww, i was looking forward to being the flower girl
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

This is quite simply bizarre.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            Right, Christians aren't trying to force everyone to live by their rules.
            Maybe.

But, why do you think that family values are only held by Christians?
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Yeah. In Islam unwed couples can't live together, but they can die together.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

A bit like when my boyfriends mother said you can't have a baby out of wedlock!!!! To which I pointed at my stomach that was 5 months pregnant and asked her, I'm sorry do you think this is just gas?!?
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Ned

Maybe.

are family values really values worth having?

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                    Maybe.

I don't recall using the word "family." That's you who associate your values with "family" even if your values cause most families to hurt. My values are for me. I don't force anyone else to live by them, except my cats, not even my wife.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                      Yeah. In Islam unwed couples can't live together, but they can die together.

Muslims don't run the United States. When they do, I'll complain about them trying to force us to live by their ideals. As it is, I support the idea that our government should be fighting those Muslims which are violently trying to force their ideals upon to us, but I don't support the completely idiotic and ****ed up way in which they've doing it.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                        A bit like when my boyfriends mother said you can't have a baby out of wedlock!!!! To which I pointed at my stomach that was 5 months pregnant and asked her, I'm sorry do you think this is just gas?!?

"just gas"
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Actually Che, my comment was directed at the bigot.
                          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

so you lack an inner monologue ned?

Comment

MRT144, don't you just love it when people lecture others on "values" sometimes, even in the same sentence, exhibit the very flaw they denounce? I just wish people would stop stereotyping people they disagree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                                Actually Che, my comment was directed at the bigot.
                                So you quoted me?

Comment

Working...
                                X