X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something's not right here..
    Attached Files

Comment

• Yeah, it took you 4 hours to post the follow-up picture. Drop the dial-up and get DSL...
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Never should've taken that nap. I was supposed to have gotten off at Green Grove Central.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DRoseDARs
          Yeah, it took you 4 hours to post the follow-up picture. Drop the dial-up and get DSL...
          Well I do have a life, you know.

That is to say..

I mean..

Comment

• Oh, now the ticket collectors are coming! And me without a buck, I mean really!

(last one)
            Attached Files

Comment

• poor creature
              but indeed, it is funny
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

• Pictoral equations time!

Should be fairly self-explanatory. Though it probably needs to be pointed out that Bolivian President Evo Morales is allegedly very fond of wearing a specific striped sweater, including on some occasions while publicly meeting with other heads of state, among others with Spain's King Juan Carlos.

I imagine it's a member of the Gypsy Kings making an appearance with Castro and Chavez. It also looks like the originator crumpled up that sheet in anger, then reconsidered before taking the picture.
                Attached Files

Comment

• @ Arnold & Zidane
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Here's a portrait of the average Apolytoner whilst replying to one of b etor's posts,
                    Attached Files

Comment

• eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Comment

• ...and here's what he looks like whilst replying to someone else's posts:
                        Attached Files
                        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

• gross.gross.gross.gross. ewwwwwww

Comment

• I was hoping that picture had been forgotten about. This is a funny pictures thread, not a disgusting one. don't tempt me to bring out the disgusting ones.

Comment

• "And I said, who needs a truck for making easy deliveries, anyway."
                              Attached Files

Comment

• wouldn't the wind created by driving, magnified by the size of that mirror, push him out from this motorcycle?
                                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X