No announcement yet.

Funny pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar
      I thought teh joos were part of our global right-wing conspiracy? Why are they breaking the contract now?
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Don't worry....
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Attached Files
          http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

• that tshirt is great
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• oh noes!!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Winsten,
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

• bleh

Comment

• Comment

• so I was looking through some scientific pictures on google and I came accross this image. I thought it was cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• I love that one
                            It's even better with sound: http://databsod.ytmnd.com/
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

• I don't get it. What is he doing before the BSOD pops up?

Now candy, on the other hand, is a thing for everyone to enjoy.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• "Hey, be careful with that thing. You don't want anyone to have to call Todd, do you?"
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X