Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann Coulter's vagina strikes again!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I took this picture last night outside Pizza Express Bluewater. Shock horror! Imagine finding a leek in a restaurant of all places!
      Attached Files
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I also like the fact that the walrus fightback against Mario has finally started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
          Walruses/Walrusi/Walri are ****ing huge
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Comment

• Notice that she never actualy even gets to the gap...
              And why dose see spend so much time at Sears??
              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

• Door to Door Athiest
                Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

• the good news is that all the items the lady bought were in the sale
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar

Vs. The Mormons.
                    isn't he confusing mormones (LDS) with Jehova's Witness'

I have never seen mormons come door to door. And we have a lot of mormons in our city.

Comment

• I've had it happen and I'm in Tuscon Arizona, I think their might be more of this outside of strongly Mornon areas, it dosn't do much good to preach to the quire.

Comment

• not to mention they'd likely get shot in my city.

I get jehova's witness all the time. One time these teenage girls came. They almost converted me. I'm not sure if they were legal, but they were pretty close. . Next time it was guys. . The last time they just left their pamphlet on the fence (I was probably sleeping and didn't hear them knocking at the door).

Comment

• Yeah LDS also go to door in the Ottawa region.

Comment

• They came to my door a few times some years ago. At first I politely declined their offer, but they just kept coming back, until I lost my patience and said something about religious prostitution. I never saw them again.

And, to keep on topic (in an off topic forum, I must be crazy):
                            Attached Files
                            The monkeys are listening.

Comment

• A 70'ies music video mixed with Madonna.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• BlackCat, that's old... I think I posted it here on poly about a year ago or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X