X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
      I wish I could post more than one at a time.
      You can... just upload them to something like photobucket.com, then use img tags (provided by that site) to post them in one post
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Hey Adagio, this is me!

I wish I could post more than one at a time.

Attached Files

Comment

Nearly there..
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok, the last one of the Country Tech Talks.

Attached Files

Comment

"Ok, fine. You can go to the mountains if it means that much to you. I'm going to the beach!"
              Attached Files

Comment

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

-Excuse me, is this the right line for "Woman with shopping bags"?
                    Attached Files

Comment

No, but I hear it's right across the street.
                      Attached Files
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I hate it when I don't get stuff. Could someone explain the last picture to me? I'm stupid.

Comment

We haven't posted the last picture yet. Really.

Comment

as for the camel toads, I think that's a joke played on by someone. I used to listen to a medical talk show on the radio, and I swear some of these guys calling in medical problems are making this **** up for a laugh. And I think that's the case with the camel toads.

and I was talking about the picture you labelled "the last picture".

Comment

Oh, in that case, as I said I don't know if it's really funny. But the impression I get is that it's (supposed to be) a picture taken by someone who is in the bath tub, a split second before that person is electrocuted by the falling hair drier coming into contact with the bath water.

And I agree with you on the camel toads, that is most likely a prank played on the editor of that column. Still had me laughing though.

Comment

Huh?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X