X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecthy on the move..

Attached Files

Comment

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Oh. My. God. !!
        Attached Files

Comment

Don't know if this one is actually funny when it comes down to it, but it's.. different..

It's called "The last picture", and it may take you a while to figure out what it's about. But I think you'll agree that it's a fitting title.

Attached Files

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Ok, this one's funny..

Always keep an eye on the balls.
              Attached Files

Comment

Pimp my camel..
                Attached Files

Comment

Aside from the fact that the picture shows Edwin Aldrin, this one made me smile a bit.
                  Attached Files

Comment

A rather out of touch inquiry, could be by Heresson's cousin,
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                      Aside from the fact that the picture shows Edwin Aldrin, this one made me smile a bit.
                      Thats really just plain stupid because for one as you said its aldrin and Armstrong really said "That's one small step for a man and one giant leap for man kind." The "a" was lost in static.
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

It's a joke, you know.

And I believe Neil Armstrong himself has confirmed in later years that he misspoke. The "static" explanation has not really stood the test of time.

Comment

It would be funnier if you were to see also in the reflection a semi-bald guy smoking a cigarette manning the prompter and behind him the rest of trhe studio.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                            It would be funnier if you were to see also in the reflection a semi-bald guy smoking a cigarette manning the prompter and behind him the rest of trhe studio.
                            No, that wouldn't be funnier. That would be overkill.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Pass this around, I took this a week ago:
                              Attached Files
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You've changed a lot lately, Ozzy.

Sleepy..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X