Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From the Liberal Media: Ben Franklin rolls over in grave.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ned
    Che, absolute BS. The Admin followed the rules on briefing Congress on Top Secret projects.
    Yeah, sure Ned:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Details of a classified government wiretap program will be given to full congressional committees for the first time on Wednesday, senior politicians said.

The intelligence committees of both the House and Senate will be briefed on the National Security Agency's eavesdropping program, the chairmen of the panels said.

Previously only a handful of senior senators and congressmen were told about the domestic spying operation authorized by the president, which is run outside the court system.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Imran, all your post demonstrates is that you don't know the rules.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
        Imran, all my post demonstrates is that I don't know the rules.
        fixed
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

fixing posts
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Well, the left likes its lies.
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
            X