Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Football Thread VIII - The beautiful game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• I'm supporting Italy and Spain, that's it.

Italy first.

Are there any websites that provide audio feed of the games?
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Germany
        England
        France
        Italy
        Spain
        Mexico
        Portugal
        Argentina
        Sweden
        Ukraine
        Czech Republic
        Poland
        Brazil
        Croatia
        Japan
        Ivory Coast
        Iran
        Serbia & Montenegro
        Switzerland
        Tunisia
        Ghana
        Angola
        Paraguay
        Togo
        Ecuador
        Australia
        Costa Rica
        USA
        South Korea
        Trinidad & Tobago
        Saudi Arabia
        Holland
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Australia
          Sweden
          Holland
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Are there any websites that provide audio feed of the games?

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Are there any sites that provide a video-stream? I decided I want to watch the opening game after all, but I just realised I can't watch it. (I can watch TV on laptop, but only Belgian public channels, and it's not broadcasted on those)
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia

Are there any websites that provide audio feed of the games?

www.radiosport.ch
                Any in english?
                edit: ahh, FiveLive on the BBC. I'm bookmarkin this!
                Last edited by Ninot; June 9, 2006, 11:28.

Comment

• Must have been a tough call at the bottom of the list there, Mike. I see Argentina just pipped Germany for the honour.

Ivory Coast

Comment

• GAHHH, i hate the BBC. It stopped the radio feed soon as the game was about the start.

Comment

England
                      Holland
                      "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

• Damn, you're all haters. Where's the love?
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                          Must have been a tough call at the bottom of the list there, Mike. I see Argentina just pipped Germany for the honour.

Ivory Coast
                          Absolutely.

10 minutes in, already had goal of the tournament and a great one from Wanchope!
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• 2-1! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• The BBC offers live streaming of the game, but for UK viewers only. Anybody happen to know a simple, yet devious trick for me to view it anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
                                2-1! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
                                YES!

Comment

Working...
                                X