Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child molester released on the condition that he becomes gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist
    Attraction to teens is "ephebophilia".
    Interesting. Here's some bits from Wiki on the matter:

* An alternate term, less widely used, is hebephilia.

I thought that was love of Jews.

* The nature of ephebophilia is unresolved, and a variety of perspectives are held. Some regard ephebophilia as merely a milder form of pedophilia, in which the object of attraction is closer to what is "normal" than with a true pedophile. According to one theory, ephebophilia is a chronophilia, i.e. a paraphilia in which the paraphile's sexual/erotic age is discordant with his or her actual chronological age, and is instead concordant with the age of the partner.

Others argue that a consistent preference for adolescents is merely normal attraction to individuals at or near the peak of their sexual capability, and reflects a biologically "normal" reproductive strategy (in contrast to a preference for pre-pubescents, which does not and is therefore pathological). Sociobiological research shows that primate males tend to prefer young females of reproductive age. For example, a study on human male preferences showed that males from the age of 7 years and up tended to prefer the faces of 17-year-old girls over those of other ages.

I'm guilty of finding older teenage girls attractive. In fact I've never not found them attractive as far back as I can remember, though I'm not so crazy about it as to ruin their lives or mine. It's certainly not an exclusive thing either, I like women of various ages.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I also would like to say that I find teens attractive, generally older ones.

I realise that they are too immature, and that it would be taking advantage, right now. But I think that it is natural.

It is more similiar to a boss taking advantage of his secretary...

Jon Miller
      (and while it is wrong, a lot of guys are all about taking advantage of women)
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

When talking about attraction to teens, it's important to remember that fully consensual sex starting at eighteen years of age is a relatively recent thing. Older men marrying younger women is an ancient practice in many, many cultures.

That doesn't make it right, of course. But it doesn't take a creepy forty year old sicko to want to have sex with a teenager.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
          stupid stupid stupid

pedos are 100% recidive. there's no way to prevent them from committing against such a crime.
          congrats you're wrong
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
          X