Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child molester released on the condition that he becomes gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child molester released on the condition that he becomes gay.

This is not a joke. Welcome to the Norwegian justice system.

A teacher molests 6 kids over 100 times in an 8 year period. One of the kids commits suicide. He is sentenced to 7 years in prison. After 3 years, he is released on parole.

The parole decision states that:

"If he makes sure to get a job which does not involve being around children,... ...and establishes a close and stable sexual relationship with another man, the risk of new assaults will decrease".

He will undergo therapy, part of which is to come out as gay and make contact with the gay community.

---

Thoughts?
    CSPA

does your justice system still has the gay=paedo line of thought? :/
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Odd. Crazy Norwegians.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Was the pedo-scum involved with same sex minors? If so is this a decision simply to ensure he has adult relations of his own sexual orientation as opposed to a condition that he "become" gay?

regardles pedophiles are the lowest scum on earth. 3 year parole you got to be kidding me.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          does your justice system still has the gay=paedo line of thought? :/
          no... It seems that they think thus guy is both gay and paedo. the thing is, they think that now that he has said he is gay and undergoes therapy, the chances of him repeating his crimes are slim.

the question that pops into my mind is who the hell would want to be in a relationship with a guy like that? I guess the court didn't think about that.

Ogie, yes I suppose he was gay all along (but obviously also a sicko). He only molested boys.
          Last edited by Gangerolf; May 2, 2006, 10:33.
          CSPA

Comment

the question that pops into my mind is who the hell would want to be in a relationship with a guy like that? I guess the court didn't think about that.
            Another pedo that's up for parole.
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

If I were the parent of the kid who killed himself because of that man, well I'd be the one going to jail next...

Comment

I think that the real stupid part of the decision is letting him out so early.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Uh. Well. An interesting idea. But I don't really trust it to be implemented properly.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The thread title is somewhat misleading; before I opened the thread to read the OP, I thought whatever group you would be discussing here believed that sexual orientation is a choice, and therefore, were asking this ****ing SOB predator to change his sexual orienation.

But instead, they are asking him to come to terms with his homosexuality and to reach out to the gay community. But the only place this ****** needs to be, is in prison.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

They don't have the death penalty in Norway, if I get a chance I'll swing by here and take care of this problem person.... I'll get what 2 years on parole lol.
                      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                        The thread title is somewhat misleading; before I opened the thread to read the OP, I thought whatever group you would be discussing here believed that sexual orientation is a choice, and therefore, were asking this ****ing SOB predator to change his sexual orienation.

But instead, they are asking him to come to terms with his homosexuality and to reach out to the gay community. But the only place this ****** needs to be, is in prison.
                        My thoughts as well. Hence my questions.

On the matter of sexual orientation being one of choice or not (nurture vs. nature) I assume you land in the 100% nature camp, no?

Personally I think it more a combination of the two with no real indication which is the more predominant influencer.

Regardless, however, of how that preference is determined though is rather immaterial as the preference is what it is.
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I feel there is a serious imbalance here. The molester has gotten more help than his victims. He ruined the boys lives and he ****ed up the small town he lived in. 3 years in prison is ridiculous.

read more and watch the documentary here (unfortunately not in english): http://www.nrk.no/programmer/tv/brennpunkt/5641947.html
                          CSPA

Comment

stupid stupid stupid

pedos are 100% recidive. there's no way to prevent them from committing against such a crime.
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I don't get it.

Were these male or female kids?

Why does he have to be gay? Why can't he find an adult woman?

Comment

Working...
                              X