Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a member or representative of a terrorist organization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yes.

"The details is only given out on a need-to-know basis. And you don't need to know."
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
      Yeah you think Al Qaeda can cause problems just wait until I'm over with my decade long interruptable nap.
      Dude. Don't ever be suspected for a serious crime. The internet records everything.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        I've heard they're very harsh toward the little jokers who check "yes".

I still can't fathom why the heck they're still asking these questions in their forms
        Lying on your visa form creates what's called a 6(c) ineligibility for fraud, which would permanently bar you from getting a visa to the US for any reason, ever (unless waived by the Dept of Homeland Security -- and we know what softies they are). The OP joke notwithstanding, the point of the question is in part to establish a record of that lie in order to keep people out of the country.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

well the nice people at the us embassy believed i'm not a terrorist and approved my visa

/me prepares to move his spy unit towards new york
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

unbelievable. Our security is too lax, if we let you in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              unbelievable. Our security is too lax, if we let you in.
              i'll be there in two months, you'd better start preparing
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
              X