Relationship advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yin

I was finally able to talk to her about this situation.. she insists that she did not look at my phone messages but instead, while looking for a pen, came across a scrap of paper in my apartment that had several girls names on it (including hers) with dates and times.. this paper was from a few months ago (i do not keep a tidy living space).. she says this made her ask the valentines day question - something that has been on her mind for months... we made up.. its all better now except for the sex thing... if that does not correct itself soon it will be time to end the relationship.. maybe you're right yin - im not ready for commitment - or at least i have resentment that she gave me an ultimatum to stop seeing other girls or she would leave me...

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      Jewellery is about your only option now.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I've never had that problem. Can't help you out there. The problem is I get an erection too easily and it doesn't go away.

AND, you dont even have sex...

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Brundlefly

So how do I fix this?
          Beg forgiveness and tell her it was old news?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
          X