No announcement yet.

Your Drug use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its hard to talk about a number of past experiences when you're only 21.

Comment

I would like to tick the option 'I don't need no drugs to calm me' but there is no such option.

Philosophy is my mind expanding drug.
      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I cheated, I filled out the poll according to this time last year (and all those preceeding it), back when I could still experiment with the fun things in life.
        Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

"I am likely an Alcoholic (I get a buzz at least 3 times a week)"

I don't think that makes you an alcoholic...? If it does then there are a lot of alcoholics out there.
          CSPA

Comment

The definition of alcoholic is tricky. Many people can get a buzz 3 times a week and not be an alocholic.

One of the aspects of being an alcoholic, is what most people strive for. Increased tolerance. Somehow it is more manly to be able to drink lots of beer. . All it shows is you are fast on your way to alcoholism. I'm proud of my low tolerance to alcohol. 4 beers is all I need (though sometimes I end up drinking 6 or 7 ). No more than that for me, thank you.

Some people can get a buzz off 1 beer. 1 beer 3 times a week is not an alcoholic.

It's all a matter of how much you are drinking, and how important drinking is to you.

Comment

I think the definition of alcoholic is if you, when you wake up the day after and feel like crap and want to blow your brains out, do you

A) go get some soda and greasy food?
              or
              B) open another bottle of booze?

If B) happens often then you're an alcoholic.
              CSPA

Comment

I choose c) go back to sleep

Comment

if you sleep long enough then B) becomes more socially acceptable
                  CSPA

Comment

Donegeal looks around. Jots stuff down on his notepad and scampers off.
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Where the hell would the "local authorities" be for this thing anyway?

meh...

There is no evidence to warrant any type of search. I would get laughed out of any department I went to with something like this except possibly "Mayberry".

You could even go and say stuff like this on a police forum without worry of prosecution. You would, however, probably get banned.

Wait... now there may be extenuating circumstances here. Like if you claim that you live in a small community and a local cop sees this and just does a drive by to check out some of the info, but it would still not constitute probable cause. Sorta like if I lived in Chicago and drove by Sava's house...

Anyway... your pretty safe from criminal prosecution here. Say what you like.

Ming, OTOH, might have something different to say about that...
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                      X