Your Drug use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vince278
    I must caution everyone against admitting to any current illegal activity here.
    but the horse and underage prostitute looked like they were having fun
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
      I must caution everyone against admitting to any current illegal activity here.
      Why ?? It must be something to do with the mods responsibilities since law enforcement isn't going to be looking for casual drug use on places like this.
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Why ?? It must be something to do with the mods responsibilities since law enforcement isn't going to be looking for casual drug use on places like this.
        I'm pretty sure some law enforcement have seen this thread. Now, whether they report this to local authorities, is up to him.

Comment

I smoke weed about once every one or two months. I've done shrooms once, and I'd do them again.

And here's to drink!
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel

I'm pretty sure some law enforcement have seen this thread. Now, whether they report this to local authorities, is up to him.
            My point is that its evidence of nothing. If they went through the process of tracking someone down, all the person has to say was "I was just lying to be cool" and thats the end of it . Its not as if law enforcement are going to spend a whole lot of time trying to catch a single teen pot smoker. Now if someone admitted to being as regional distributor ( with enough detail to have some credibility) that type of thing could get someone some unwarranted attention .
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Caffeine and alcohol (many times a week for both).

Hell, caffeine 3-5 times a DAY. Alcohol around 5 days a week, but usually just one or two beers or a glass of wine.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I used to have a high caffeine intake, stopped for a bit, got headaches from withdrawal but soon slept through the night like a treat and wasn't tired all day. These days if I drink too much of something with caffeine I start getting unsettled, fidgity and nervy, so I don't drink the stuff.

With alcohol, I'm a social drinker. Only drink when in the company of others and only when said others drink too.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel

I can guarantee it

From Donegeal's Location Field
                  Apolyton's Resident Law Enforcement Officer

Comment

Mountain Dew is pretty much my only vice that falls under the category of drugs. It no longer gives me energy, no longer lets me stay up late, no longer wakes me up in the morning; but the rush I get from the first sip sure is satisfying. mm addiction.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Caffeine, nicotene, THC, ....*sigh*

'Whippets' (nitrous-oxide) aren't on the list.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                        My point is that its evidence of nothing. If they went through the process of tracking someone down, all the person has to say was "I was just lying to be cool" and thats the end of it . Its not as if law enforcement are going to spend a whole lot of time trying to catch a single teen pot smoker.
                        Don't be so sure.
                        If someone said to me "I was just lying to be cool" I would just ask/require a test for any traces. Have fun with that.
                        Besides, why would anyone lie here? (Yes, I realize that sounded naive ) And cool? You do remember where you are? Its not like we are all druggies turning on the peer pressure so you will feel accepted.
                        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                        2004 Presidential Candidate
                        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

The only drug I "use" (other than perscription drugs which are very few and far between) is alcohol. That is, it's the only drug I ingest for the purpose of it's effects. I'll drink colas or tea (not coffee) every now and again for the taste, but never to get an energy jolt. I used to smoke when I drank because the combination of the nicotene and alcohol gave me a great buzz, but I haven't done that in years. I've used marijuana once in the past year and maybe three times in the last five, although I used it more frequently (maybe 10 times total) in undergrad. I've done E and GHB once each before, again in undergrad.
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I'm quitting drinking for now (except on social occasions), no more drinking alone for me. Even when I'm at the bar, I'm drinking alone.

I'm not doing it for any moral reason. It's just a good way to save money. Alcohol is getting expensive. I'm saving about $100 a month by doing this.

I had quit caffiene a few years ago, but I've been working so much overtime lately, I've had to dip into some diet coke now and then. On average, I only drink one diet coke about once a week.

And that's it. No other drugs for me.

Comment

If you worked even more overtime, you could afford to drink alone!
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

actually I do still have plenty of money. But since I foolishly cleaned out my bank account, I'd like to build up about $5000 in what I call "emergency money". I never feel comfortable living paycheck to paycheck. And of course I still have my mutual funds and IRA's...

Comment

Working...
                                X