No announcement yet.

Your Drug use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest living with your parents. Much easier on your checkbook. Your self esteem, on the other hand...
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

not a chance. I already own a house.

I couldn't wait to move out when I was 18. Even though I had to sacrifice some things to do that...

Comment

yes, smoking kills people.

Life, however, kills everyone.

Ban life.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

It's addictive, too. No one can really provide a good reason for why they live. They say things like, "Cuz it makes me happy" or "Because I've been doing it forever" or "But I can quit anytime". Life sucks.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Wezil, I suspect I speak for all of us when I say I'm just glad you're not abusing the other kind of "whippets." My heart almost stopped for a second there, when I thought you were claiming to have "messed around" with a small greyhound. Ugh. But then I saw the nitrous oxide explanation and realized, no, he's just abusing laughing gas. Crisis averted.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I give up on smokers. Most people I know smoke. But it's their choice. Even if it's a stupid one.

and no cigarrette has ever made me happy. I was unimpressed. I thought I'd get a boost from them. But I really got nothing from nicotine.

Comment

Because freedom means you are free to do mistakes and even stupid things.

I like my freedom comprehensive and full.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

That's how I like my benefits package.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

Don't be so sure.
                    If someone said to me "I was just lying to be cool" I would just ask/require a test for any traces. Have fun with that.
                    and they would refuse or say nothing. UNless the US has gotten more police state than I think it is, you should not be able to compel a drug screen.

Oh and even if you got a positive screen, as evidence, what do you have?? There is always the spiked drink defense and heck don't some outrageous number of US $20 bills have trace amounts of cocaine on them? Is the plab to then lean on all the person's friends and acquaintances until someone cracks ( If so wouldn't it simply be easier to start sweating randomm high school school students

My bottom line is that I can't see any law enforcement spending any real amount of time trying to track down individual pot smokers and I can't see statements on here being grounds for any kind of search

I'm just seeing the application now . .. Judge:" lets see you want a warrant to search a house and to compel production of blood based on a statement by one "Flubber" thats 'shrooms are some good'-- I see the computer tracking shows that Flubber has logged in from 3 different locations " etc etc
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I think an interesting thread would be to ask what prescription drugs you all take.

some of you need to be taking some if you aren't. . Myself included. But I dont take any prescriptions at all. I'm like Tom Cruise. I don't believe in drugs. Only kidding, when I get a headache, I take an aspirin or similar pain reliever.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                        Wezil, I suspect I speak for all of us when I say I'm just glad you're not abusing the other kind of "whippets." My heart almost stopped for a second there, when I thought you were claiming to have "messed around" with a small greyhound. Ugh. But then I saw the nitrous oxide explanation and realized, no, he's just abusing laughing gas. Crisis averted.

There's always an inherent danger in the use of slang.

Originally posted by Flubber
                        My bottom line is that I can't see any law enforcement spending any real amount of time trying to track down individual pot smokers and I can't see statements on here being grounds for any kind of search
                        Go ahead. Roll the dice. Let us know how it turns out.
                        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                        2004 Presidential Candidate
                        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

Go ahead. Roll the dice. Let us know how it turns out.
                          nope-- I don't do any illegal drugs and won't start for the purposes of this thread .

But the risk is miniscule
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                            nope-- I don't do any illegal drugs and won't start for the purposes of this thread .
                            Got me there.
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Wouldn't that only matter if you live in america?

I'm a regular pot smoker, occassional dabbler with LSD.

Building up a fair list of others I have experimented with too.

Comment

I wonder what the forum rules are on discussing current drug use?

Comment

Working...
                                X