X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Them too.

Comment

But they're not Arab.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

The Japs had to be nuked too and they're not Arab. Sometimes we must also nuke non-Arabs.

Comment

Lonestar, you should read the 'Satanic Verses' by Rushdie There is a good section about a brothel in Mecca
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

do they have brothels over there? I never bothered to ask if there was a brothel in Bahrain. It seemed kind of pointless. The cab driver probably would have killed us for asking. .

Comment

Yes, they have brothels, but it is against their religion to visit one if it is oriented such that it is facing Mecca.

Bad for their spiritual development.

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Don't conflate the terms "Muslim" and "Arab" unnecessarily. Having seen the way some non-Muslim Arab women dance, I can honestly say prudishness is not intrinsic to the race.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Who's conflating the two terms here and saying non-muslim Arab women are prudes? Nice strawman.
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

See, I can play that game too Oerdin and A Monkey's Lovechild.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

We're very proud of you, Drosey. Have some white chocolate.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                        The Japs had to be nuked too and they're not Arab. Sometimes we must also nuke non-Arabs.
                        good thing for you Berlin didnt hold out till August, '45.
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                          Do the 70 virgins revirginze themselves after sex?
                          They'd have to our else there wouldn't be enough virgins to go around. Think of the poor suicide bomber who showed up in hell/heaven only to find out they were out of virgins.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

In other funny news Malaysia is going to be sending it's first astronaught into space by helping to pay for a Russian space flight (for which they get to send one man into space). The funny thing is the Malaysians are really worried about how the guy can figure out how to pray towards Mecco plus he's supposed to pray every sun rise and sun set so the Malaysians were worried he'd spend all of his time praying since a complete orbit is finished every 2 hours. He'd literally have to spend all of his time in orbit praying.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Arabs threatening violence at World Cup Football?
                              Wait until they bump into some English hooligans. Problem solved.
                              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                              2004 Presidential Candidate
                              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                                astronaught
                                pun intended I guess
                                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X