BNP tempting voters at local elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Funny how our entire society is based on immigration: Romans, Vikings, Angles, Saxons, Normans...now is just the latest wave, and a varied one it is indeed

All those are kindred European folks.

How will the country be after it's flooded with Muhammadans?

Nota bene: the countries whence those invaders (I hope you don't consider Viking raids on Britain to have been mere immigration) came from are today themselves rich and prosperous and facing the same problems with Islam as we are - and yet notice the state in which those self-same Muslim states have festered for thousands of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Son of David
      All those are kindred European folks.

How will the country be after it's flooded with Muhammadans?

Nota bene: the countries whence those invaders (I hope you don't consider Viking raids on Britain to have been mere immigration) came from are today themselves rich and prosperous and facing the same problems with Islam as we are - and yet notice the state in which those self-same Muslim states have festered for thousands of years.
      What is your religion again? Is that 'native' to these shores?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

They didn't up to that point.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Son of David

Yes and no - of course we all value many cultures, but I fail to see what Islam really contributes to this country, except for a lot of headaches and problems.
          Indian Resturants.

Comment

Lebanese restaurants
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

This Son of David guy thinks London is 60% minorities?

He probably thinks Minneapolis is 60% Hmong and Somali, too.

The stupidity of the British Nazi Pary is incredible.

Comment

How can someone named 'Son of David' be a Nazis?
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It is amazing what can lurk in the depths of Stewart Spink's imagination
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar_of_Cows

Indian Resturants.
                    Which, of course, are not possible without Muslims.
                    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Most "indian" restraunts in the uK are owned by people of Bangladeshi or Pakistani descent who are mostly muslim. Of cousrse ther are restrurants run by Hindu Indians but I don't think it would be very sensible to limit ownership to Hindu's.

Also Son of David who appears to have no idea what he is talking about seems to regard central London as being sepearte to outer London and therfore population statistics on the suburbs shouldn't count.

I assume he thinks US citizens comming to the UK is ok
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                      X