No announcement yet.

BNP tempting voters at local elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Census Bureau recently published an updated little PDF report, hidden away on their site, showing that London is now more than 60% non-white.

The 2001 census isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Comment

I find that very hard to believe...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Link?
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

www.sonofdavidsarse.com ?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

www.bnp.org.uk?
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              I find that very hard to believe...

Me too. I still think the white population is being double-counted.

Comment

So do we have that link yet?
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Son of David

Me too. I still think the white population is being double-counted.
                  'White'? Now we are coming down to racism at it's most base form. I am pretty sure you are Stew now...
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

My hometown is overun by darkies. That is to say I caught a glimpse of someone who was a bit foreign looking. I think I overheard him say he was from Hull.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
                      far right ideas always look attractive because they offer seemingly simple ideas for complex problems:

don't like the immigrants ? -> kick them out

The legal feasability and the social consequences however of such decisions are not adressed.
                      Sounds like the far-left.

Comment

Anyone got the link to the BNP advert that shows all the members buggering off to the US of A?

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                          My hometown is overun by darkies. That is to say I caught a glimpse of someone who was a bit foreign looking. I think I overheard him say he was from Hull.
                          Well I suppose there are other countries' capitals that are closer than my home city
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

...it's certainly cheaper to get a train to Paris than it is to Hull - and quicker...
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Son of David
                              HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

You probably also believe the 2001 census that said London was 75% white, too.

Dimwit.
                              The Census Bureau recently published an updated little PDF report, hidden away on their site, showing that London is now more than 60% non-white.

The 2001 census isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
                              You're a numpty.

Of course, there's no such organisation as 'The Census Bureau' in the UK. There's a US one, though.

Comment

Walk down a street in London and count the number of 'whites' and 'non-whites' that you see. It's an interesting experiment in anecdotal evidence and perception.

Comment

Working...
                                X