No announcement yet.

Dallas Mega March draws thousands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet me. Put your money where your mouth is. How much?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• A listing of the key datasets and resources, including new releases and reports, published by the Office of Immigration Statistics (OIS).
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Oklahomans are the worst man...
        evey had one look at your ass wrong like ur gonna steal their purse cause u look brown?? they do, so yeah and by the way i think theyd love you
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Are you sure they weren't just looking at your ass?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• KH, I was yanking Canadian's chain, not lying.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Sloww, you are a racist bigot...

sorry, just felt the urge to say that for some reason...
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                KH, I was yanking Canadian's chain, not lying.
                I figured.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• bed huh?
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• When did I say I was going to bed? I was tired of explaining simple ideas to a simpleton, so I said goodnight to you. Now, are you going to continue to follow me around like a lost little puppy?
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• lol BADGAD BOB!!!

Comment

• Seriously, sweetheart, it was nice while it lasted, but just because I brutally sodomise you every once in a while doesn't mean I want a relationship...
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• bagdad bob

Comment

• Originally posted by MKSheppard

Then you're nothing but a bloody idiot. We cannot simply afford a porous and open border in the GWOT. The risks are simply too high.

The Australians, however do get it. You try to get into Australia illegally? You get deported immediately upon discovery to Manus Island in Papua New Guinea or Christmas Island for a brief stay before you're kicked out to wherever you came from. No if's or buts.
                            Oh hey! We could ship 'em to Gitmo for a few weeks, yeah that would do it!
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• That has some merit.
                              We could take the position that someone trying to enter illegally must be trying to do so for no good purpose.

Comment

• Or that it's....I dunno....Illegal

-=Vel=-
                                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
                                X