Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Mega March draws thousands

Where is the INS?

They're not citizens, they're illegally here. They have no rights to assemble, or anything else.
    Why not net them all now?
    Couldn't even get on the damned rapid transit train because of them packing in like it's a cattle car.

They've been trying to get Texas back for 200 years. Drains on society is what they are. Yeah. Drains on society. Cockroaches by the thousands. Yeah, that's it.

Protestors were greeted to the sounds of "God Bless America" and "They're Coming to America" as the front lines of the march reached Dallas City Hall plaza around 1:30 p.m. At 12:52 p.m., thousands wearing white began the march early from the Cathedral Shrine of the Virgin of Guadalupe to Dallas City Hall chanting and waving American flags. The protestors were encouraged to wear white as a symbol of peace. The sea of what some estimated was at least 100,000 people began marching from the cathedral, down Ross Avenue to Griffith Street and ending at City Hall. The crowd seemed to be in good spirits during the march, however there were a few opposing protestors also present.
    See It Live
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Right, because it's not where you are right now.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

What isn't, son?
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm willing to bet they're smarter than Texans.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I disagree. You can't blame somebody for where they're born. Making an all-out effort to get into Texas, on the other hand...
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Kill them all. They have no rights. They are not human. They are lower than the monkey.

Comment

Re: Dallas Mega March draws thousands

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Where is the INS?

They're not citizens, they're illegally here. They have no rights to assemble, or anything else.
                Why not net them all now?
                Couldn't even get on the damned rapid transit train because of them packing in like it's a cattle car.

They've been trying to get Texas back for 200 years. Drains on society is what they are. Yeah. Drains on society. Cockroaches by the thousands. Yeah, that's it.

See It Live
                Wow, such racism. Yes Slowwy, every brown-skinned protestor is a dirty illegal wetback. It is inconceivable that any of them might be actually native-born or naturalized, especially since Texas used to be Mexican territory but when you briefly got your independence you were able to exterminate the "cockroaches" and purify the great white land. Yep, all them protesting brownies are illegals.

Go choke on some spurs.
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Only 100,000? Why that's no where near a million! Obviously they fell well short of their goal.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

at everybody here who missed Sloww's point...
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Which is what? That he seems to have simplistic and erroneous understanding of the whole matter surrounding illegal immigration?

Comment

KH has, over the years, caught on to me.

Comment

So you really aren't a racist f***wit, you just play one on OT?

Comment

Yes, OTBOT. Banana. Very good.

Comment

What bothers me is these ****ers waving Mexican flags. I'm all for legal immigration - as long as they are required to either already speak or immediately learn English - but if you think Mexico's so great, then MOVE BACK!

Seriously, seeing people protesting stronger enforcement of immigration laws while waving foreign flags makes me vomit. I'm not so sure I necessarily support immediately deporting all illegals - I'm more in favor of a "path to legal status" type of plan, possibly including a series of fines, that results in eventual citizenship, because let's face it, many of these people are filling jobs no one else wants. It's not as if they are taking jobs in the technology sector that keep college-educated Americans from getting a job

But come on, people - if you think Mexico's great, and are so proud of Mexico and your heritage to the extent that you want to wave Mexican flags in the US, then move the **** back.
                              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X