Lifes Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifes Choices

Well, most of you know about me and my fiance by now.

Now look what has happened:

1. We have broken up (or rather, she dumped me because I am not a Christian anymore)
    2. I now have to find a place in Singapore to live, which is almost impossible.
    3. I have to live in this house with my ex-girlfriend in the mean time, hating every second of it.
    because.. 4. I have now realised that she never actually loved me at all, she just couldn't bare to "dump" me. She finally had an excuse (me leaving church).
    5. I am completely alone in this country, which I still consider myself to be foreign to.
    6. I can't return to New Zealand because if I do, I will have to get a very crappy job, which will lead me to nowhere. And I don't really have the money to return.

Man I feel completely lost and trapped.

I HATE Christianity.

Sorry, I am just venting myself.
    be free

A very crappy job? What makes you think that?

Comment

you can come over to my house and get stoned with me and play video games
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You should have followed my advice and not brought this to a head until you had saved up enough money for an exit plan.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Priority number one should have been to convince the ***** to either give you anal or set up a 3-way with her and one of her friends. Immediately following said sex act, you are supposed to dump her. This would have been the one way to regain your self-respect after having groveled at her wacko church for months on end. It would probably have been prudent to set up alternate living arrangements prior to pulling this stunt, but a miscalculation like that can be forgiven.

The way you handled this is ****ing amateur hour.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I agree with Oerdin on the practical side of things here. Don't jump ship until you're sure there's a lifeboat around.

But damnit, you're supposed to go out with style.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

KH is my hero
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Anyway, the plus side (despite having botched the dump) is that now you get to start plugging some non-psycho girl.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Don't get too down on yourself. You'll pick up some other girl and things will be much better for you than they were when you were dealing with crazy *****'s cult ****.

You can make your new girlfriend feel great about herself by telling her occasionally (please, not too often) how nice it is to be with a normal, caring girl like her.

Play this negative into a positive.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    Anyway, the plus side (despite having botched the dump) is that now you get to start plugging some non-psycho girl.
                    The crazy canuck has it right.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why in the world do you blame Christianity for your issues with her?

Based upon how you described her church, I as a Christian, would not have been a member...

In this whole situation you haven't really acted very logically.

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

He is wrong to blame all of Christianity.

He is right to have wanted to get as far away from her lame-ass cult as possible. He should also realise that he himself is to blame for allowing the crazy lady to have manipulated him into a lifestyle he wanted no part of.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Oh, yeah, I agree. Leaving is a good thing.

I am also thinking of his whole science is god post in the earlier thread also.

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Don't recall that. Read the opening post last time, gave my advice and got out.
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I am also real good with advice, and saying to be logical and all that, to people in relationships when I have never been in one..

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                              X