Asher save me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you run xp on and xbox360
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Jon, you're going straight into a wall, with your head up front. Stop spending money you don't have.

Comment

Limited selection may still be a good selection.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Depends on how new your PC is
          My new Core Duo would likely rape whatever you're running, and this is a machine that is essentially designed like a notebook.

When the Intel Powermacs come out, they will be a good choice for high end gamers. I guess they will be in an even better position now that Alienware has been sold to Smell Computer.

I guess Boot Camp is good news for people who are sick of the insecurity and obsolescence that plague the Windows world. You can keep Windows for games (which is all it is really good for), and use a proper, secure and modern OS for everyday use.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Isn't it funny how Aggie slagged PCs and PC processors for years, and now that Apple uses them he brags about it. Truee colloorrrs.

When the Intel Powermacs come out, they will be a good choice for high end gamers.

Depends if they have dual or quad SLI support. I'd doubt it.

Smell Computer.

That's as funny as creative as "Micro$oft" and "Crapple". It's also a juvenile, good job discrediting your own posts.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Isn't it funny how Aggie slagged PCs and PC processors for years, and now that Apple uses them he brags about it. Truee colloorrrs.

Where?

I don't think I've ever posted very much about processors other than to express scepticism at some of your claims about the PowerPC G5 (like that crap you linked to from the madman who among other things believed that pedigree dogs were racist). You must be mistaking me with UR, because I just don't care about hardware that much. Why would I be on record as saying that I would like to buy a cheap PC to boot a Linux distro on, if I hated PCs? I don't. I hate Windows.

I don't even hate all Microsoft products. I've been a loyal purchaser of Office for over 10 years, and I am extremely happy with Office 2004 (which runs brilliantly in Rosetta BTW). I'm on record here, as well as at other sites, defending MS Office for Mac and the Mac BU. On a Mac, Microsoft is just another software vendor, and in recent years has been one of the consistently good ones.

I really don't care about the hardware that much. The only game I really play is World of Warcraft, and the hardware requirements for that are pretty low. I use Apple computers for one reason, and one reason alone, and that is the Mac OS. I've been pretty consistent about that.

Anyway, no-one can trust what you say. You make **** up, and you cheat at online hockey fantasy leagues. What a low down little worm you must be to do the latter.

It's disgusting...
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Uhhh...

Enough with the personal crap. Discuss the topics... NOT the posters!
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thank you Ming, you are my hero.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    Thank you Ming, you are my hero.
                    That sounds personal to me.

BAN HIM!

On topic, I would wait for the iBooks to go Intel, and see what they offer. I'm sure it would be more suited to you, and at a much more reasonable price tag. (MBP needs to see a big price drop).

Comment

Why wait for iBooks to go Intel? ASUS will make the Intel iBooks and already sells Intel Core Solo and Intel Core Duo laptops.

Comment

Because only the Apple logo can cure my self-esteem issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                          Because only the Apple logo can cure my self-esteem issues.
                          only apple can deflate mine!
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

yeah, I would expect the iBook would be better for my wishes (I don't want a desktop replacement)

I am a student, I have very little money so no choice but to spend what I don't have (if I want something)... I do need to limit myself though (the future isn't a bottomless well)

and yeah, two OSes can be annoying to switch between, I hardly ever use 98 on my 2000 machine

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I do sort of need a laptop in summer or so...

it would be very useful for writing my thesis

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
                                How else will the flames get fans?
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X