Asher save me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asher save me

I am thinking that it would be cool to get one of the new dual core MacBooks...

(of course, the problem is that I don't have that much money.. and that I would also really like a Tablet, which cost about the same)

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Do it. Don't trust Asher. He cheats in fantasy hockey leagues.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

it would be cool to have Mac OS, Linux, and XP all on the same machine

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That machine would combust. It wouldn't be spontaneous. The flames would be started by the 'priests'.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Don't fan the flames Drake.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

How else will the flames get fans?
              Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                That machine would combust. It wouldn't be spontaneous. The flames would be started by the 'priests'.

Comment

Re: Asher save me

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  I am thinking that it would be cool to get one of the new dual core MacBooks...

(of course, the problem is that I don't have that much money.. and that I would also really like a Tablet, which cost about the same)

JM
                  They're awesome – I was playing with one in an Apple Store the other day. You can even put Windows XP on them (Apple has software that makes it easy to set up a Windows partition), so you can play all your old games at native speed.

There's really no reason not to buy one other than what a gay Canadian fantasy hockey cheat might make up out of thin air.

One caveat: upgrade to at least 1GB of RAM.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

You mean that is not standard on a Mac with their hefty pricetag?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

well, the MacBooks are expensive...

and I do sorta want a tablet too...

Jon Miller
                      (also, generally I have liked the iBook better than the more expensive one)
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Nope.

It's the one thing that annoys me.

I read somewhere that the new Intel Macs actually run XP faster than Dell's crap.

About time you left the Dark Ages, PH....
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                          Don't fan the flames Drake.
                          It isn't going to go away by locking threads, UR.

There is some serious bad blood.

Asher is pissed bacause I called him a cheater, and then slagged his personal life.

I'm pissed because he brought up my personal life at all.

Give us a thread to settle it in.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                            Nope.

It's the one thing that annoys me.

I read somewhere that the new Intel Macs actually run XP faster than Dell's crap.

About time you left the Dark Ages, PH....
                            Depends on how new your PC is
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

It isn't going to go away by locking threads, UR.

There is some serious bad blood.

Asher is pissed bacause I called him a cheater, and then slagged his personal life.

I'm pissed because he brought up my personal life at all.

Give us a thread to settle it in.
                              you guys didn't get into it as much this evening as a week or two ago...

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                              X